POKET’s solution is a consumer-facing mobile app for crowdsourcing points of interest, paired with an enterprise portal for retail insights and analytics.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Junior Field Researcher
- Accurately Map 25+ pharmacy/chemist/labs/clinics/hospital outlets for #100 each + #1000 daily (total #3500+). Any researcher who maps less than 25 per day will not receive the daily #1000 bonus.
- Places that have already been mapped by others in the app will not count
- Candidates must own their own ANDROID smartphones with LTE/4G data.
- Candidates must be digitally savvy and comfortable navigating through smartphone applications
- Must be comfortable navigating Lagos for extended periods of time to conduct field research
- Ability to travel and work independently in Lagos
- Communication skills, organizational skills, problem solving skills and interpersonal skills required
- Previous field-research experience is an asset
We are interested in hiring researchers in the following areas across Lagos:
- Mainland: Ojokoro, Alimosho, AgegeIjuIkeja, Ogba, Badagry, ApapaIsolo, Mushin, Oshodi, Festac, IkotunIdimu, Ojodu, Surulere, Maryland, Palmgrove, Alagbado, AlakukoIyanipaja, Bariga/Shomolu, IsoloIsheri, Ikorodu, Okota, Ebutemeta, Ojota, Agidingbi and Igondo
- Island: Victoria Island, Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Lekki Phase 1, Lekki Phase 2, Aja, Sangotedo, Eputu Town, Lakowe, Ibeju, Lekki, Epe, Awoyaya, Lambasa (Badore)
- N3,500 daily.
Deadline: 17th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.