Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- Minimum of an OND in relevant field
- Minimum of 1 year experience in similar role
- Skilled with the use of professional communications etiquette over the phone and in person.
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
- Diplomatic, tactful, discreet, flexible, resourceful, dependable,
- Creative and well-organized, with good prioritizing skill.
- Able to work effectively with multiple supervisors, balance and prioritize multiple requests.
- Service excellence-oriented.
- Customer Interface Management Receive and Direct Visitors and clients
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate message when required
- Answer, screen, and transfer inbound phone calls.
- Handle admin-related request for information and data by visitors and staff members.
- Maintain proper sitting arrangement and space management of the reception area.
- Schedule appointments with visitors on behalf of office management staff
- Maintain a safe and hazard free work environment by ensuring that guests and employees follow safety inspection rules when it comes to paraphernalia and materials brought into the head office.
- Providing efficient internal customer service by following-up on staff that are on out-of-station duties to ascertain their welfare.
- Providing useful feedback to the Admin Officer on the experience of each staff on out-of-station duties and keeping record of same.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mails and maintain record of same.
- General clerical duties including photocopying, scanning, and records maintenance (this including attendance register, movement register, and other records maintained in the front office)
Other HR / Admin Support Functions:
- Ensuring the head office conference room is well-equipped and properly maintained.
- Maintaining and ensuring effective use of the office’s stationeries
- Assisting the HR / Admin Officer in liaising with external contacts (i.e. local authorities, partner organizations, and so on) for smooth operations of the department.
Deadline: 26th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online