Biomedical Limited is an indigenous Pharmaceutical company and the Pioneer Manufacturers of intravenous fluids in Nigeria. As a curtain-raiser, Biomedical Limited was incorporated in 1978 and commenced commercial production of a complete range of intravenous infusions on 21st of August, 1981. It has been meeting the critical healthcare needs of the country for over 30 years and has built ultimate confidence and competence in local manufacture and distribution of innovative, quality and affordable pharmaceutical products.
We seek applications from suitable, qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemist
- B.Sc in Pure Chemistry, Biochemistry with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in the pharmaceutical industry with a minimum of 2nd class upper Division.
Job Title: Laboratory Assistant and Water Treatment Plant Operator
- The ideal candidates must possess a minimum OND in chemistry, Biochemistry or science laboratory technology from a reputable institution and must have completed the mandatory one-year industrial training.
Job Title: Sales Representative
- B.Sc / HND in Life Science / Pharmacology, Physiology or Biochemistry (with NYSC discharge certificate).
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Good drive for sales job and result orientation
- Excellent communication skills and analytical mindset
- Self-motivated individual with enthusiastic charisma & high energy level.
- Willingness to work in any part of the country & extensive knowledge of preferred location. Previous experience as a medical sales representative will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 27th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Biomedical Nigeria Limited,
1 Ohimege Road, Industrial Estate,
Gaa Imam, Ilorin,