We are a leading Medical Organisation in Nigeria that provides Private Health Insurance for numerous corporate organizations all over Nigeria.
In its desire to position itself as the industry leader, it now requires the services of
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- Development of procurement strategies for preparation and presentation to directors.
- Manage the procurement operations in the Supply Chain Management department of the organization
- Meticulously manage all aspects of procurement from negotiation to delivery
- Promote safety and awareness among Supply Chain and Vendor staff aimed at zero accident / incident rate.
- Accountable for approval of Bid-Lists and purchase orders up to certain limit of authority.
- Participate in prequalification of suppliers as necessary and evaluation of commercial bids
- Preparation of negotiation strategies and procurement negotiations as appropriate
- Accountable for reviewing and approving suppliers requests for payment with respect to vendors, ensuring all obligations are met before payment.
- Ensure all Contract and Purchase Order close-out is undertaken in a timely manner, including the resolution of claims as and when required
- Oversee estimation of Freight costs and call-off freight forwarding services from suppliers, to meet required on-site dates at minimum costs
- Ensure the use of SAP BP ERP for Contracting and Procurement transactions
- Provide sound advice on specifications and actively takes the lead negotiating high value contracts
- Readily took ownership and confidently handled complex/difficult negotiations that regularly led to notable cost savings.
- Commands credibility and gains suppliers respect
- Promote procurement influence, while establishing long-lasting working relationships
- Play a key role in the leadership of cross-functional procurement team members.
- Oversees a team of purchasing officers
- Degree in Purchasing and Supply or relevant field.
- C.P.M Certified Purchasing Manager and HSE qualification is an added advantage
- 7 years’ experience in Procurement
- Good knowledge of SAP
- Have very strong connections and contacts in the healthcare sector
- Currently working in the similar role
Job Title: Head, Bio-medical Engineer
- Proper maintenance of equipment, inclusive if calibration of this equipment to make sure that it meets all standards. Machines such as; CT Scan, X-ray Machine, Sono Machine, ECG/PFT, Mammography machine, etc.
- Perform independent research.
- Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for bio medical equipment.
- Report research findings through scientific publication, oral presentation, and formal documents with regard to industry contracts and funded grant proposals.
- Demonstrate and explain correct operation of equipment to medical personnel.
- Maintains a complete and accurate record keeping system.
- Oversees a team of Bio-medical Engineers.
- A Degree in Bio-Medical Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role.
Job Title: Information and Technology Manager
- Maintain and review of installation, maintenance, repair, security, location, proper use and functionality of all Hospital ICT assets and equipment in conjunction with end-users
- Ensure all ICT schedules (backup, PPM, utility bills, supply replenishments, servicing) are completed
- Disaster management protocol testing and readiness
- Installation, correct use of new software on hospital computers
- Secure, backup and protect hospital data, network, integrity and ICT use policy
- Collection, collation and fulfillment of work orders, checklists
- Preparation of detailed work reports regularly
- Participate in weekly Academic Learning activities limited to scope of practice.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree in IT and or any other Computer Science related discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in area of specialization with at least 3 years of supervisory experience
- Relevant certification such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) or CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administrator)
- A track record of delivering IT strategy to improve quality and/or reduce costs.
- Experience managing Windows Systems and users in Active Directory.
- Network experience including IP addressing, sub netting, DNS,DHCP,PXE internal and strong debugging and troubleshooting skill
- Hands on experience of PACS, SQL, technical problem resolution
- Should be computer proficient and have a sound relevant knowledge in general ICT operations, computer and networking skills including but not limited to Healthcare experience,
- Possess strong leadership skills, understanding of the companyТs services, demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience in managing people, performance, processes and property
- Ability to work under pressure and meet SOP standards while maintain a positive attitude and providing exemplary service.
Deadline: 25th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.