Parallel Score is a product development firm that develops data and user-centric solutions by leveraging design, engineering, and innovative thinking. We are a provocative product development agency that is focused on imagining and building highly-interactive and user- driven experiences that push the limits of user design and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Manager
We are looking for a Technical Manager that has knowledge in various project management skills and has experience working with and also being a software engineer.
- 7 years above with software development and project/product management skills
- Passionate about creating a culture that builds and enables high performing multidisciplinary teams
- Has experience of working directly with software engineering teams.
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Must have knowledge of programming languages and emerging technologies.
- In-depth understanding of project management and prevailing project management methods.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong research and analytical skills
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Must have knowledge in any of these technologies Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Familiarity with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS,
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies in UI/UX designs, web designs, production, etc.
- Creation and maintaining team roadmaps and backlogs with product managers.
- Working with stakeholders to manage expectations and ensure clear and precise delivery of products to the market.
- Be trusted to use whatever project management tools are appropriate for the situation.
- Support and maintenance of software applications.
- Research and development.
- Ensuring On-time delivery of software development tasks according to global standards
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within the scope.
- Manages and coordinates product development projects.
- Evaluates and resolves technical feasibility, design optimization, and production issues.
- Ensures that labeling and marketing/promotional literature match product specifications.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Works with other departments to understand design, technology, product development, and typically reports to top management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online