Accelerex Network Limited – We are a fast growing fintech company looking to employ qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ a driven Direct Sales Agents to introduce company products to potential customers and close sales in a timely manner.
- The Direct Sales Representative’s responsibilities include researching competing products, identifying opportunities to increase sales, build relationship with our agents and assisting in the development and execution of sales and marketing plans.
- OND in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- 1-year experience in same role.
- Strong negotiation and convincing skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- The ability to retain important information.
- Sound consultative selling skills.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Ensure optimal level of customer services through calls and constant visit to agents and optimal use of all sales tools and resources.
- Manage promotion of our product in a timely and professional manner.
- Note Agents queries, complaints, and escalate to appropriate authority for urgent response to all issues.
- Maintain and update knowledge on all company products, plans, services to provide same information to Agents as well as educate them.
- Ensure that products are delivered to agents in a timely manner.
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
- Constantly update management after identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Demonstrating and expressly explain product features, pricing, availability, and benefits to agents.
- Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company products.
- Completing order forms, KYC and other necessary document and submitting them for processing.
- Maintain knowledge on all competitor products and services and analyze all advantages and disadvantages for various products.
- Documents and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as at when due to senior authority.
- Stay updated on changes about ANL mode of operation, pricing, terminals, and business improvement to update the agents as at when due.
- Keep record of all sales sources efficiently and give prompt report on sales made.
- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales targets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title / Location as the subject of the mail