Bizpool Africa – Our client, a Law firm in Abuja, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
- The Administrative Secretary will act as the point of contact for clients in the front desk capacity and provide administrative support, while managing the office
- They should also have excellent interpersonal skills, great ability to use the computer and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
- B.Sc in a related field
- Strong Typing skills and use of Microsoft word
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Any work experience as a Front desk, Secretary or Administrative assistant
- Attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle secretarial functions
- Review all the schedules for the office
- Maintain and update the firm databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential legal documents
- Attend to the official need of other employees and clients
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
Deadline: 30th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: info@bizpool.Africa using “Admin Secretary” as the subject of the mail.