*MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED* – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
JOB TITLE: AIR TRANSPORT OFFICER (PORT HARCOURT OFFICE)*
- In conjunction with Logistics Operations manager & NAF Base coordinator, he will schedule, organise, direct and control all day-to-day Aviation activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Establish helicopter transport planning for passengers
- Validate Daily all f light Reports and ensure all f light data are accurately and satisfactory reported.
- Maintain all records of all Air transport report for references particularly the Helicopter operations master data
- Operate the computer system (PTS or any other similar system…) for Flight booking, administration
- Maintenance of records and statistics to ensure accurate reporting, KPI, these records being used for Safety statistic, cost allocation and invoice checking
- To ensure Aviation Transit fuel tanks are in certification and turned around in a timely manner.
- To attend monthly Helicopter contractor meeting.
- Perform any other administrative support tasks as directed by hierarchy
- Must be a holder of Bachelor of Science degree
- Minimum 9 years verifiable experience in similar role. Experience in the Oil and Gas environment will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and competency in use of PTS and Microsoft Office package
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge of data analysis.
- Ability to prepare and/or review risk assessments relating to the job function.
- Have a good command of English Language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
*DEADLINE:* 17th August 2020
*METHOD OF APPLICATION*
Candidates should send their CV to: *email@example.com*
*Note that only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted*