Apata & Ascott Limited – Our client in the financial industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Processing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum experience of 2 – 4 years working experience in the same capacity
- Must be familiar with agile execution of data science projects
- Must enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- Ability to analyse data, interpret and evaluate results, and generate reports.
- Accurately and efficiently encodes information in the user application based on received insurance documents, business rules, and other related or similar references.
- Checks the information quality of documents and ensures that these are properly registered in the system.
- Checks completeness of worksheet and other related documents prepared by Head of Departments and give feedback if necessary before encoding the details in the user application system.
- Maintaining comprehensive records of all data processing activities conducted by the company, including the purposes of all processing activities, which must be made public on request
- Reports to Management any breach of integrity, solicitation for, or offer of, an improper payment.
Deadline: 7th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.