Bizpool Africa is an outsourcing agency that trains and creates career opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Agent (Agriculture)
Field agents (Agriculture) are required in Taraba state for Agricultural monitoring.
- They will enlighten and educate farmers as well as monitor farm activities.
- Agents are required to travel to farms in rural areas and local communities, monitor and evaluate progress on the farm and provide feedback.
- They also help them improve their farming methods and techniques.
- They will be expected to work a flexible schedule with virtual aid and visit the farms only from time to time.
- The candidate should be able to turn data into information to aid the company make business decisions and monitor performance and quality control plans.
Qualification and Skill Requirements
- OND / HND / B.Sc in Agriculture or related courses
- Minimum Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Ability to speak the local languages
- Ability to use android-based application for monitoring and record taking
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and attention to details
- Excellent reporting skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Visit farms to collect, measure and interpret data
- Monitor farm activities and operations
- Coordinate farmers and monitor performance
- Inspect farm produce and check for defects (quality control)
- Resolve issues as they relate to farming activities
- Serve as middleman between the farmers and management
Deadline: 23rd August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Subject Field Agent – Taraba” as subject of your mail.