Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010 the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodeled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full scale microfinance operations in March 2016. Crossover Microfinance Bank Ltd is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and certified by NDIC with a paid up capital of N450 million. The bank currently has several branches with its head office located at 38 Kofoworola Crescent, Off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Finance and Account
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plans, directs, manages and coordinates the finance functions of the bank.
- Our ideal candidate must ensure accurate accounting records, prepare financial reports to board, management and CBN and file tax returns.
- Minimum of HND in Accountancy or any other related field.
- Must be a member of professional bodies such ICAN, ACCA etc
- Knowledge of bank-one software is an added advantage
- Certified Microfinance Banker membership is an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in a microfinance bank setting in related role is an added advantage.
- Manage the accounts payables and accounts receivables in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all transactions
- Develop and manage the execution of budget for all administrative departments, review operating costs and suggest cost-saving measures.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all financial reports/information such as: Monthly CBN/ NDIC Returns, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Management Accounts, Branch and Regional Monthly Profitability Performance Report.
- Ensure the periodic compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner; i.e. Tax and other regulatory compliance activities.
- Co-ordinate the annual independent audit of the bank’s accounts
- Manage the valuation of the bank’s assets and inventory; i.e. Motor Vehicles, Equipment and other consumables.
- Supervise finance officers on finance related tasks e.g. Fixed asset register & monthly amortization and depreciation of assets etc.
- Forecastcash flowpositions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for customers.
- Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet on-going operational and capital investment requirements
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- Management of expenditurePerform other duties and responsibilities as may be required by the Managing Director
N150,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Deadline: Friday, 11th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.