Bizpool Africa – Our client is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- He/ She is expected to liaise with builders, architects, engineers, clients and other contractors.
- The quantity surveyor would ensure building projects remain within budget, provide cost and material estimates, draw out project budgets and work alongside a team.
- BSC/HND/B.Tech Quantity Survey or close related field
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to plan, manage and follow through on assignments and communicate at all levels of the organization in a timely and professional manner.
- 1-2years experience in construction and site projects areas
- Must be able to pay attention to details and a methodological approach to work.
- Female applicants are encouraged to apply and candidate with other additional courses related certification would have an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and value the project work done on-site
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Measure and value work done on-site
- Write reports and request memo
- Select and/or source construction material.
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance of project work.
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirement and undertake a feasibility study.
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
Deadline: 30th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with details of previous work done to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.