Getfit Technologies Limited is one of the fastest growing indigenous startups, that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer centric. This idea was initially born to assist mothers snap back to their pre pregnancy bodies and help brides-to-be fit into their dream dress sizes and inspiring them to feel comfortable in their own skin, but this dream has been extended to everyone! Fitness and healthy living is everyone’s fundamental right.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and the company. Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancelations, and other queries.
- Sell products and services on your assigned work platform.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone calls, email, or social media.
- Use your assigned work platform to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade orders.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise customers on company products and services.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Act as the face of the company.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Persuade customers to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service supervisor to ensure proper customer service is delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Minimum of a B.A, B.Sc. or HND in any related field.
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Customer Service Representative in a fast paced organization.
Skills & Competencies:
- Persuasive speaking & writing skills.
- Clear communication skills.
- Quick thinking
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to meet targets.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Volume of closed sales, relative to target.
- Volume of Prospects converted to customers, relative to Prospects engaged.
- Percentage of First Call / Request Resolution.
- Number of Abandoned Request.
Job Title: Accountant
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or any relevant discipline.
- 3 years minimum working experience
- Experience in the use of sage accounting software
- Must have had experience in the sales of tangible product (e.g. clothes)
- Experience with accounting software and data entry
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced knowledge and experience of spreadsheets
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office. Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars is a must.
- Must reside within Wuse 2, Abuja
- Preparation of weekly/monthly financial management reports.
- Posting to the accounting system and ensure the timely and accurate posting of all transactions.
- Maintaining a proper filing system to ensure the storage and safe-guarding of accounting records and information.
- Maintenance of all items posted unto the accounting system (vendors, supplier invoices, cash receipts and payments).
- Accruals and pre-payments processing.
- Updating & reconciliation of the fixed asset register as and when required.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet items such as stocks, debtors and receivables.
- Assist & provide external auditors with financial information required for annual audit on payables and receivables.
- Ensure the timely reimbursement of petty cash to the marketers, in line with company policy as and when due.
- Ensure the verification and reconciliation of all sales (cash, card and bank transfers) into the companyТs accounts.
- Ensure that weekly bank reconciliation is carried out for all company accounts.
- Remittance of tax liabilities and pensions to respective authorities.
- Manage Assets and Liabilities- Review the balance sheet schedules for improving efficiency control of assets and liabilities and provide explanations for long outstanding items and the action plan to clear them on time.
- Ensure the registration and approval of different goods and services supplied per timeЦ all new supplies must be checked for confirmation.
- Accept for payment only duly approved cash and cheque requisition forms i.e. the first and final line approvals must be completed
- Prepare and get approval for all vouchers (PVs, petty cash vouchers)
Deadline: 11th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume and Cover Letter to Vacancy.email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.