Food and Confectionery Product Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Inspector
- We are currently searching for an experienced and highly-analytical Quality Inspector to join our production department. As the Quality Inspector, you will uphold the safety regulations of our company and supervise the production process to guarantee that all our products meet quality expectations.
- The chosen candidate will perform regular product evaluations, record inspection results, and recommend improvements to the production process. To excel in this role, applicants should demonstrate great attention to detail with excellent technical and math abilities.
- Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
- Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations.
- Read blueprints, plans, and specifications to understand the requirements of products and services.
- Measure product dimensions, examine functionality and compare the final product to the specifications.
- Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Teach the production team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence.
- Supervise the production process.
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Certification in quality control is preferred.
- A minimum of 0-1 year experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Good math and technical skills.
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
Job Title: Nutritionist
- We are searching for an experienced and energetic Nutritionist to join our team. In this position, you will provide our clients with professional advice on how to implement and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- As a specialist in food and nutrition, our clients will depend on you to guide them towards better eating and exercise habits.
- To succeed in this role, you will need to stay updated on the latest nutritional diets, research methods, and industry trends. In addition to being an excellent communicator, the ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Meet with clients and identify their dietary needs by assessing their health, exercise routine, and food habits.
- Develop and help implement personalized nutrition plans for clients.
- Offer advice on how to stay healthy and provide support to help clients with their progress.
- Oversee the consultation calendar to ensure efficiency.
- Simplify important information to clients and explain the benefits of staying on a healthy diet.
- Help establish short and long-term goals.
- Ensure that you stay updated on the latest nutritional diets and trends.
- Teach the public and other health specialists about nutrition through articles and group seminars.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutritional Science, Dietetics or relevant field.
- Knowledge of biochemistry, research methods, and human physiology.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A critical thinker with outstanding interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Corporate Trainer
- We are on the hunt for a certified and experienced Corporate Trainer to help our employees develop their skills and knowledge.
- Your goal as the Corporate Trainer will be to conduct informative training sessions, promote company efficiency, and improve the skills of all personnel.
- The ideal candidate should be a great communicator with the ability to effectively describe complicated ideas to different audiences.
- You must be highly organized, proficient in time management, and possess excellent public speaking skills.
- Collaborate with management to identify company training needs.
- Schedule appropriate training sessions.
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
- Supervise training budgets.
- Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
- Train and guide new employees.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, HR, finance or related field.
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience in a teaching position.
- Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Deadline: 15th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Leave a Reply