Owens & Xley Consults – Our client, a luxury lifestyle brand located in Victoria Island, Lagos, is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Identify improvement gaps and implement corrective measures.
- Handle and resolve all customers’ complaints
- Process customers’ payments
- Respond to all enquiries
- Model and promote great customer service
- Ensure that both your own personal sales contribution and that of your team meet and exceed performance goals set
- Manage, monitor, and review daily business operations.
- Manage the business Social Media platform
- Create daily content for online sales
- Review, oversee financial activities and send monthly report.
- Maintain positive client relationships and drive new acquisitions.
- Implement organizational goals, procedures, and policies.
- Ensure Sales Executives are collecting relevant customer data to assist in relationship building and using data to tailor future, personalized shopping experiences
- Ensure that the store is clean and ready for opening
- Ensure that the utilities are available and adequate
- Supervise the security personnel
- Maintain inventory by implementing purchasing plans and staying in contact with vendors and stockists
- Ensure adherence to opening and closing procedures
- Ensure availability of products by informing production manager ahead of time; maintaining inventories to avoid stock out etc.
- Identify & resolve urgent issues with discretion.
- Initiate changes to improve the business
- Ensure that all fittings and fixtures are working optimally
- Plan and supervise all maintenance and repair works
- B.Sc in Business Management, or any related discipline
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in the retail industry a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven integrity
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- High level of professionalism;
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Must have knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Keen eye for detail
- Preferably lives within Island axis
N90,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Deadline: 28th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.