Adker – Our client, a multinational FMCG company based in Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- The Project Manager prepares and leads to successful execution the key investments and development projects of the Organization.
- This is done in full alignment with the overall Business strategy and objectives.
- He/she derives insights from internal and external data that enables Senior Management make informed critical business and investment decisions.
- First Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering course (Mandatory)
- Masters in Finance or MBA from a reputable university (Mandatory)
- Minimum of Five to Seven years experience in Business Development and Project Management
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is an added advantage
- Construction industry experience is desirable
- Broad awareness of all aspects of operational and business management of a construction company
- Finance Knowledge (i.e. Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Accounting, Forecasting and Modelling etc.)
- Solid analytical skills to run/interpret complex and detailed analysis
- Experience in Finance for Strategy & Projects
- Extensive experience in project management
- People training skills and experience
- Proven experience in Stakeholder Management
- Performs Industry analysis/Benchmarking, Strategy update and Ambition Plan
- Coordinates the Ambition and Target Formulation Process
- Proposes Strategy and Ambition Plan to the Executive Committee
- Prepares the Target Review plans for the Executive Committee
- Coordinates Investment Approvals for major projects developments
- Oversees the execution of key projects within defined scope, on time, within budget and a clear objective of delivering the financial and operational targets of the Project.
- Coordinate with all company interfaces : Technical, Engineering, Industrial , Legal & Finance
- Define project needs, checking conformity with Strategy, securing sustainable development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client