SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- The ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent communication, relationship management and inter-personal skills.
- Must have the ability to provide personal administrative support to management and the company through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and handling information.
- Minimum of an HND / B.Sc. / BA in any discipline
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software applications including spreadsheets and database management.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of business principles
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
- Proven experience of of producing correspondence documents
- Proven experience in information and communication management
- Proficient in typing speed
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details
- Planning and organizational skill
- Time management skill
- Interpersonal skill
- Customer-service orientation
- Initiative, reliability and ability to tolerate stress
- Responsible for preparing and managing correspondence reports and documents.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining office systems
- Responsible for maintaining schedules and calendars
- Responsible for taking, typing and distributing minutes of meetings.
- Responsible for handling in-coming emails, mail and other materials.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining document management systems
- Responsible for setting up work procedures
- Responsible for collating information and maintaining databases.
- Responsible for communicating verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Responsible for liaison with internal and external customers.
- Responsible for managing office supplies.
- Responsible for co-ordinating the inflow of information both internally and externally.
Deadline: 20th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online