Nextzon Business Services Limited – Our client is a reputable Human Capacity Resourcing Company in Umuahia, Abia State, which provides human resource complement to several clients, including governments, needed to effectively drive their strategy and business operations.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sectoral Account Management Officer (SAMOs)
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- If you are young, self-driven, enthusiastic, residing in Abia State with a strong performance track record, please apply for the role below.
Requirements, Competencies and Skills
- Technology savvy
- Good knowledge of Abia State, particularly Umuahia
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Must be resident in Umuahia (Abia State)
- Ability to listen carefully and to make clear interpretations
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Have leadership qualities
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Showcase time management and success-focused skills
- Minimum of SSCE certificate
- First degree from a recognized tertiary institution is an added advantage
- Field/research experience is an added advantage.
- Experience: 3 – 15 years.
- Eligible applicants must not be over 30 years old and reside in Abia State, preferably Umuahia.
The responsibilities of the ideal candidates will be to:
- Monitoring and supervising Zonal Account Management Officers (ZAMOs)
- Ensuring the Zonal Account Management Officers meet their daily targets
- Tracking the progress of assigned sectors and reporting to the Head Office
- Supervising data management (collection, collation and reporting of data from the Zonal Account Management Officers)
- Reporting to the Central Reporting Team in the Head Office
- Collaborating with the Zonal Account Management Officers to achieve all programme objectives
- Supporting the Head Office to deliver overall programme targets
- Providing ancillary services to the Programme Team and the Head Office.
Deadline: 13th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.