Chartwell Securities Limited is a company of investment managers and stockbrokers focused on meeting investment needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field.
- 1 – 2 years’ relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
N800,000 – N1,200,000 Annually
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 6th October, 2020.