EnvironQuest Nigeria Limited provides environmental solutions to compaines in the Energy, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing Sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the postion below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Represent the company at events and trade shows
- Research BD opportunities that fit into company’s target/competencies
- Prospect and negotiate partner agreements.
- Facilitate team bid/no-bid meeting
- Track opportunities for increased growth and revenue
- Identify bid opportunities through various channels
- Coordinate, collate and prepare responses to EOIs and tenders
- Manage bid log and follow-up on the status.
- Present company capabilities to potential customers and partners
- Monitor and report on the progress of BD activities and plans
- Develop and Implement Business Development/Marketing Plan
- Create detailed plans for reaching BD goals and objectives
- Establish and maintain relationships with targeted customers/partners
- Drive/support relationship-building process at multiple levels with the MD/Designate
- Identify and assemble teaming partners based on win-win strateg.
- Identify and map customer needs
- Research new opportunities / service and viable streams of income
- Conduct market research to establish trends, competitor and customer analysis to determine strategy for market penetration.
- A minimum of 6 years work experience.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science or related field. Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- High level of ethics and professionalism
- Attention to details/thoroughness
- Creativity & Adaptability
- Abiity to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong negotiation skills
Deadline: 11th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.