BU Power Limited is a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Marketing Executive to help us build up our business activities.
- Marketing Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction
- If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable grow.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Proven experience as a Marketing Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a result-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with power point presentation
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th September, 2020.