Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Credit Officer
Location: Magboro, Oyo
Educational Requirement :
- OND in Marketing or any other related discipline
Other Requirements :
- Minimum of 0-2 years of Experience in similar role
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused.
- Candidates should reside between Ojodu Berger and Mowe axis of Ogun state.
- Review investment plans
- Assess clients’ financial status
- Evaluate deposits strategies and risks
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Analyze risks and approve investment plans
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
- Set up withdrawal plans
- Maintain updated records of investors
- Follow up with clients about investment roll-over
- Monitor progress of existing investors.
Deadline: 4th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates residing within Ojodu berger-Mowe axis will be contacted.