We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Aso Drive, Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full Time
Qualifications and Skills/Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High level of Professionalism.
- Strong technical skills.
- Strong phone and active listening Skills
- Information technology.
- Written and Oral Communication.
- Team working skills.
- Good relationship skills.
- Attention to details
- Organized, meticulous, and confident.
- Result Driven Attitude.
- Product Knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills.
- People-oriented and results-driven.
- Demonstrable experience with customer’s service experience.
- Ability to architect strategy along with good relationship skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
Here is an outline of the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and who the job reports to:
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Achieve set target sales for the month.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or social media.
- Participate in the accelerated growth of company turnover by increasing the customer base.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Generate sales leads.
- Forecast sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships.
- Support sales and development departments.
- Provides product & service, or technical information to clients by answering questions and requests.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Customer Service – Abuja” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th September, 2020.