Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Job Location: Awka, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure an effective maintenance of all electrical components of production and factory machines
- Carry out periodic & preventive maintenance on all electrical machines
- Repair electrical faults in machines ensuring minimum downtown.
- Ensure that tools & parts are well kept & managed at all times
- Generate a daily report on all electrical faults reported.
- Ensure that the proper and standard operational procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure the proper functioning of machines, its accessories and other factory equipment with minimum downtime
- Observe good housekeeping and adhere strictly tsafety rules and procedures.
- Applicants should possess HND or B.Sc in Electrical Engineering/Electronics or any related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years industrial experience.
- Have good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Sound Knowledge of industrial machines, electrical control panels and pneumatic systems.
- Good knowledge of foaming machines, production process, repairs and maintenance will be an added advantage.
- Be able to interpret basic circuit diagram.
- Have good troubleshooting skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th September, 2020.