Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Job Location: Awka, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Requirements and Experience
- B.Sc with good warehousing knowledge, must be versatile in stock taking, stocking in and stocking out of goods.
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of 3-5years experience as a store keeper
- Excellent communication skills
- Inventory and accounting policies’ compliance “ ensuring inventory and accounting policies are effectively adhered to.
- Perform regular cycle counts and monthly total stock count of inventory within warehouse.
- Coordinate the handling of freight and the movement of products.
- Confirm physical quantities by counting and inspecting all the finished goods received.
- Ensure that Goods Receipt postings are accurately carried out on the inventory system, within 24 hours of physical goods receipt, based on actual verified quantities received.
- Adequate storage of all goods to prevent any form of damage.
- Receive all finished products from factory into the warehouse both physically and on the inventory database by entering verified received quantities into the inventory database system.
- Ensure the warehouse and all storage locations are properly arranged, neat and tidy.
- Ensure that all goods issue postings are accurately done on the inventory database system within the same day of physical goods issue.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th September, 2020.