Iron Products Industries Limited (IPI) has been active for more than 50 years in Nigeria. The company started as a steelwork manufacturer and has since become the leader in steel fabrication. The group has executed major projects around the country in all sectors with a focus on structural steel and oil and gas. Over the years, IPI has also diversified into the automotive assembly, trailer manufacturing, paint manufacturing and logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ERP / Delivery Officer
Location: Ikotun, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for all deliveries from tank, big bodies, structures, assembly lines(manual & ERP)
- Responsible for posting of all production (tanks, structure, assembly lines) manufacturing/job orders on the ERP.
- Responsible for tracking of all job orders on production floor.
- Responsible for material movement within production floor.
- Responsible for inter-warehouse transfers of Finished and semi-finished products from and within Manual and ERP)
- Interpretation of production design and forecasting
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
- AutoCAD experience a must.
- 2 years experience as ERP / delivery officer in steel and Fabrication Industry.
Deadline: 4th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply