House of Ravissant (HOR) Logistics is one of the fastest-growing in the Logistics and Transportation industry, we offer local deliveries within Lagos and Abuja, International Deliveries to and fro U.S. and UK, Cargo Storage and Online Checkout Assistants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Locations: Lagos, Oyo
Job Type: Full Time
- The main responsibility of Dispatch Riders involves delivery and pick-up of company’s documents and products via a motorcycle embarking on short journeys within the Lagos metropolis and it immediate environs and occasionally go outside Lagos.
- Transport and receive items quickly by motorcycle. Items can include packages, letter, legal documents or messages
- Collection of Deliveries and delivering of Mails and parcels
- Keeping record of daily visits in the vehicle logbooks.
- Keeping of motorcycle roadworthy
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by the Company.
- Minimum qualification of Senior Secondary School certificate
- Must have Riders permit.
- 1-3 years experience working as a dispatch rider.
- Have the ability to read, write, follow guides, plan and learn routes.
- Highly professional and able to work independently.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure.
Job Title: Marketing Supervisor
Locations: Lagos, Ibadan-Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties will include the following:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating companies sales team and their activities.
- Preparing online marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of sales and marketing team
- Analyse and identify potential strategic partner relationships for company.
- Candidate must have good communication skills, B.Sc / HND with 2-3 years post-NYSC experience in a related role.
- Being in a supervisory role is an added advantage.
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive and process online orders
- Create and manage Customer’s orders and send invoice to Customers while confirming payments made
- Export Customer orders from the Company’s website to drive
- Create report on Customer’s orders and liaise with the Operations co-ordinator and Dispatch Riders to schedule pick-up and deliveries
- Actively track orders after handing over to Dispatch riders
- Update each order or transaction status on the Company’s website
- Work with Riders to resolve issues or challenges experienced on the field
- Prepare and send daily report to the Operation co-ordinator after close of business
- Receive and confirm international shipment
- Keep accurate record of all items / packages in the office
- Take regular stock of all items / packages in the office.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND / NCE in any discipline
- At least 1 year experience in a Logistics company
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to effectively prioritise
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Proficient in the use of computer.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in Microsoft word format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Role as the subject of the mail.