Ruff n Tumble is Nigeria’s Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruffntumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from new born to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs).
Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style. We have evolved over the years as the favourite brand for children’s clothing in Nigeria as well as the leader in our niche market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Merchandise Planner
Required Skills & Qualifications
- HND/B.Sc. in any related discipline.
- Merchandising training certification is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong proficiency in the use of excel
- Strong knowledgeable in retail sales data analysis
- Knowledgeable in managing wide product range
- Knowledgeable in kids clothing/fashion trends
- RetailPro knowledge would be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal)
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good organizing, planning and prioritizing skills
- Excellent Numerical and Analytical Capability
- Assist senior merchandiser in everyday product merchandising activities.
- Process and monitor invoices and shipments accurately.
- Report warehouse and store about stock release, stock return and new arrivals.
- Forecast order quantities based on stock level and sales information.
- Maintain and monitor stock levels and movements.
- Maintain accurate stock, export and shipping related documents.
- Generate reports related to sales and profits and new merchandising concepts.
- Develop pricing and merchandising strategy to meet sales target.
- Manage merchandising calendar to meet deadlines.
- Develop merchandising guidelines and reference documents for team members.
- Assist in developing merchandising ideas for business growth based on industry trends, market analysis and competitor markets.
- Work with sales coordinators to identify new opportunities and improvements.
- Identify and resolve merchandising, purchase order and production issues in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate with merchandiser to develop seasonal products.
Deadline: 15th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.