Ladkem Eye Hospital is a registered organization with the Lagos State Health Facility Monitoring Agency and the National Health Insurance Scheme as secondary providers of optometric and ophthalmologic services. The hospital was established since 1990, totally committed to quality and effective comprehensive treatment of eye problems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Optometrist
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Must possess a B.Sc or OD Optometry degree from a reputable institution;
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Must be a team player.
- Must be resident in Lagos State.
- Must have completed his / her National Youth Services Corps program;
- Must be duly registered with the Optometrists’ and Dispensing Opticians Registration Board of Nigeria;
- Must have at least five years working experience;
Deadline: 23rd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit hard copies (photocopies) of Credentials and Application Letter at:
Ladkem Eye Hospital,
35, Eric Manuel Crescent,
Off Bode Thomas Street,
Important Information and Notice
- Bring original documents for citing;
- Ensure the resume contain relevant information such as marital status, current place of resident as well as nearest bus stop;
- Submit 3 referees list and a guarantor name, contact address, e-mail and phone number;
- Submit means of identification such as NIN or International passport as photocopy while the original is cited.
- Candidate who does not meet the above requirements need not apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.