Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Community Pharmacy requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Trainee
- Work under the supervision of a pharmacist in preparing prescription and giving medications.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions.
- Maintains records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
- Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone, answering questions and requests, and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains confidentiality of patients’ information.
- B.Sc. degree in any Science or Bio-science field (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biology, Human Anatomy etc
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills, problem-solving and good team player.
- Self-motivated and good attitude to work, flexible and organized
- Maintains honesty, integrity, confidentiality, and high levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times.
- The ability to use a computer for daily operations is essential but not mandatory.
- Good telephone etiquette.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.