OWPPiN Limited, a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption.
Due to expansion, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Engineer
- Minimum of BSc in a Science / Engineering course
- Must be able to pass an aptitude and practical tests
- Minimum of 3years of progressive leadership experience in a lab or FMCG manufacturing setting
- Strong technical documentation
- Must be able to work in Ondo State
- Demonstrative ability to follow instructions
- History of stable employment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Credible and positive references, which will be independently verified
- Set detailed guidelines on what needs to be checked and what the quality standards are
- Prepare reports on malfunctions and corrective actions (e.g. number of defective raw materials per order)
- Review all product quality aspects like planning, manufacturing methods and process specifications.
- Ensure project and processes meet all requirements and reliability standards
Deadline: 17th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.