Pavoreal Industries Limited, a subsidiary of Hazon Holdings, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Supervisor
Locations: Lagos (Alimosho and Ogudu)
- The ideal candidate must know to plan, direct and implement Sales strategies and programs to achieve or exceed the sales objectives for the company
- Responsible and accountable for supervising a team of up to 20 salesmen, ensuring the correct service levels, distribution and display of company products to an agreed customer base.
- Responsible and accountable for ordering the correct volume and mix of product to service the outlets under his supervision to the agreed company standards.
- Responsible and accountable for wastage control for all routes and outlets under his supervision.
- Responsible and accountable for the implementation and management of company strategies and plans in the area under his supervision.
- Responsible and accountable for the leadership, training and coaching of personnel under his direct supervision.
- Ensure all sales routes under his supervision have up to date route plans.
- Ensure all customer data integrity is continually updated and correct.
- Ensure that all routes under his supervision have the correct quantity and mix of saleable product to service their outlets on a daily basis as per the company must stock list.
- Responsible to ensure that outlets under his supervision meet the companies Picture of Success standards.
- Responsible to ensure the correct visibility and display of products in all outlets is as per the company agreed standards.
- Responsible to ensure that salesmen under his control reconcile their stocks and cash deposit on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the investigation and control of noncompliance to company standards and policies.
- Review daily the service levels and sales volume and wastage performance by route with each salesman in his team. This should be measured against the salesman’s agreed route plan.
- Responsible for the achievement of distribution targets under his area of supervision.
- Responsible to deliver monthly sales volume and wastage targets for his supervisory area.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum: 3 to 5 years in Sales in FMCG Background or Retail and Distribution Company.
- Volume and wastage target achievement.
- Service targets being exceeded.
- Correct product distribution in outlets under supervision.
- Achieving operational benchmark standards.
- Development of personnel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Candidates should meet the requirements above before applying.