Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Debt Collection Officer
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Delta, Oyo, Anambra, Abia and Rivers
Employment Type: Full time
Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc / BA / HND in Social Sciences, Business, Banking, Finance, Marketing or any other numeric course.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in debt recovery
- Team working.
- Organizational skills.
- Numerical and well organized
- Good Knowledge of debt and recovery management
- Good knowledge of Credit administration
- Interpersonal Skills
- Good Understanding of bank’s business operations.
- Detailed knowledge of required documentation and a thorough knowledge of Lien Laws that govern the transactional relationship between the Customer and the Company.
- Visitation of delinquent clients and Guarantors (shop and home)
- Issuance of Demand notice to delinquent clients and guarantors
- Ensure collections of due payments from delinquent clients
- Negotiation of repayment with delinquent clients and guarantors with approval
- Follow up on delinquent clients and guarantors to fulfill obligations.
- Seizure of assets of delinquent clients and guarantors.
- Payment of post-dated cheques for delinquent clients.
- Forwarding of monthly report of collections/seizure on delinquent clients and guarantors to Recovery manager.
- Reporting of exceptions if noticed.
- Ensure that debt recovery strategy and procedures are adhered to.
- Managing of PAR
Deadline: 8th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online