Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Constructing and fabricating parts, using hand tools and specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Supervising electricians.
- Ordering of electrical supplies and equipment.
- OND / HND / B.Sc. Degree
- At least 4 years’ experience as an Electrical Technician.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience operating hand and power tools, soldering and fault-testing equipment.
Job Title: Technical Sales Manager – Marine Protection
Employment Type: Full-time
- To manage the day to day operations of the sales region providing guidance, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high-performance standards.
- To make the regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure the accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To develop a dealer network in each state as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
- To develop a good customer base, manager customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure a prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for the product as well as packaging.
- BE / B.Tech in Paint or Chemicals and PG Qualification will be preferred but not mandatory.
- Minimum of 04 + Yrs. of Experience in selling paints & providing Technical service to the Marine Protection and Oil & gas sector.
- Good knowledge about the various coatings their specifications, application etc.
- Well exposed to B2B Marketing and must have exposure in leading a team of 4-5 people.
- A few years of experience in the development of Marine Protection coatings for this sector will be an additional advantage.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
- Plan and coordinate the maintenance (ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS) activities in the factory.
- Ensure optimal allocation and full utilization of resources available to reduce downtime and keep the factory running.
- Ensure that installed machinery and fitting are constantly maintained and repaired for operational capacity utilization.
- Ensure that operating procedures are followed such that will ensure the safety and security of machinery and workers in the factory.
- Ensure that the morale of workers and staff at the maintenance department are high at all times.
- Design and implement a preventive maintenance program that will ensure the achievement of planned production targets using the most cost-effective strategies.
- Ensure that records of all maintenance activities effectively strategies.
- Supervise all the engineers in the maintenance department
- Initiate strategies that will ensure a continuously high level of preventive and corrective maintenance in the factory
- Performs such other related functions as may be designed by the Maintenance Head or factory manager.
- Ensure that he familiarized himself with all the established procedures, policies and objectives that pertain to his duties as outlined above.
Requirements / Specifications
- HND, B.Sc. and Master’s Degree holders in electrical electronic field should to apply
- More than five (5) Years in any manufacturing industry.
- Must have specific training related to electrical electronics.
- Must have good knowledge of Electrical motors, sensors, drives, PLCs, INSTRUMENTATION etc. Should be able to read electrical schematic drawing very well.
- Knowledge Safety legislation relating to electrical equipment.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be willing to relocate.
Job Title: Cashier
Job Type: Full Time
- Take customer orders at the counter
- Receive payments and present change to customers
- Function as the host/hostess of the restaurant
- Make reservations for customers
- Receive food checks from waiters or customers
- Appeal to impatient or irritated customers, especially during rush hours
- Manage the register, including all credit card and cash operations
- Ensure a balance of the register at the end of the shift or working period.
- High School Diploma coupled with experience in related positions, as well as working knowledge in a similar role
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Excellent mathematical, multitasking, and computer skills
- Proficiency in using computers, calculator, and other machines required for transactions
- Outstanding customer relation skills and ability to ensure a customer priority culture
- Ability to work with flexibility in a continuous schedule of day, nights, holidays, and weekends
- Males are strongly encourage to apply.
Deadline: 18th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.