Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client in the Pharmaceutical / FMCG industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Review and appraise the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation
- Identify the risks that a business faces and develop preventive strategies.
- Reviewing of SOP from time to time.
- Provide training on policy and controls.
- Review Vendor creation, Customer Creation (Agreements), Credit setting for customers.
- Review Capex project briefs and compliance with procedures.
- Credit control (Receivables, staff float outstanding).
- Field force expenses management and control.
- Checking of Consumptions vs Bill of materials to detect and eliminate any shortages / pilferages.
- Checking the asset disposal bidding process.
- Reviewing the Fixed assets register from time to time, physical asset count exercise.
- Supervise the physical Stock Take for all locations (RM, WIP, PM, FG, Engg Spares, etc).
- Checking of payroll such as overtime, Leave allowance, incentives e.t.c
- Evaluating SAP audit trail.
- Tax and Regulatory Affairs – Ensure all tax and regulatory filings are made promptly.
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting, A.C.A, M.Sc in view.
- 5 years of experience in the manufacturing industry and/or with an audit firm.
- Analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent Communication skills and perfect command of the English language.
- Conversant with SAP ERP system.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.