GTI Microfinance Bank Limited is a leading Nigerian Investment Banking group with proven expertise in Financial Advisory, Securities Dealing (Fixed Income and Equities), Asset Management and Private Equity”. We have strong capacity in financial services delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Executive
- Create a robust sales portfolio
- Conversion of leads to sales
- Develop prospects from current clients referral leads
- Preparation of proposal
- Presentation of financial services to groups and organizations
- Digital Marketing
- Ensure prompt service delivery and maintaining an acceptable turnaround time
- Advise clients on new products and services
- Prepare weekly and monthly report on sales activities
- Give support to Team Leads and Sales Supervisors
- HND / B.Sc in any relevant field
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role within the financial services industry.
- At least 1-year experience in sales & marketing role
- Knowledge of sales techniques and people motivation
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual, quarterly and monthly sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit.
- Develop new strategies, tactics, and plans for future growth of company’s database
- Conduct sales campaigns within designated territory to promote the company’s services.
- Actively participate in key trade & business associations to generate business leads and increase products’ visibility
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of products or services, or other subjects of sale
- Oversee the development of sales presentations and proposals
- Meet the sales target set within the given deadline
- Oversee and drive execution of strategic business development and relationship management.
- Develop and drive the strategy for the creation of a low-risk portfolio.
Strategy, Management & Business Continuity:
- Develop and manage the budget for the department.
- Provide / present formal report of activities and achievements of the department monthly to the Country Sales Manager.
- Participate in internal meetings or committees to provide advice on sales data
- Establish a system of knowledge management to capture, store, and transfer and retrieve work done within the department for posterity and business continuity.
- Support the preparation for and response to audits and ensure that any audit findings are appropriately responded to and remediation.
- Provide direction and clarify responsibilities for team members.
- Communicate effectively with team members and ensure that they are accurately and promptly informed as required.
- Ensure team cohesiveness and effectiveness within the department.
- Ensure a seamless handshake with the processes and teams of other departments.
- Ensure employee engagement within the sales team.
- Plan, support, and evaluate the performance of members of the department.
- Provide development support and equip team members with the knowledge and skills required to perform their job effectively.
Key Performance Indicator:
- Risk Assets
- New-to-Bank ratio
- Mandate Acquisition
- Team efficiency
- Growth in active customers
- Customer Satisfaction Index
- BA / BS Degree in Marketing or Business or equivalent skills or education, MBA / M.Sc is an added advantage
- 5+ years of experience in business development handling multiple accounts
- Customer-focused and Passionate for client success at all times.
- Critical Thinking, Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Relationship Management (including collaboration & teamwork)
- Database Management
- Good Knowledge of Technology (lending applications)
- Results Orientation
- Change Management
- In-depth Knowledge of Consumer Lending
- Leadership, Influencing and Negotiation
- Time Management
- Effective Communication Skills
- Conflict resolution
- Continuous Learning & Improvement:
- Self-Assured, Confident and Assertive
- Mentoring and Supervisory
Applications & Technology:
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as subject of email.