Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify leads for the company’s services
- Develop new ideas and concepts to increase the company’s revenue
- Ensure that the field staff activitiesare compliant with the job orders
- Respond to all sales, marketing, and partnership inquiries
- Prepare and send proposals to potential clients
- Ensure that clients sign service level agreements
- Follow up on proposals and ensure prospects sign up
- Work with the Business Director to develop social media strategy
- Create a content calendar for social media pages
- Stay abreast of trends in the industry
- Networking and Sales Events
- Identify, reviewand recommend relevant opportunities for sales
- Attend industry events to create brand awareness
- Post content on the company’s social media pages
- Prepare and send out newsletters via email
- Work with the Business Director to conceptualize and execute marketing campaigns
- B.Sc. or HND in any related field of study
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
Skills and Abilities
- Customer relations
- Strong sales skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Ability to prospect and close sales
- Quick learner
- Multi-tasking skills
- Team player
- Strategic planning
- Verbal and written communication
Job Title: Store Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage, monitor, and review daily business operations.
- Manage the business Social Media platform
- Create daily content for online sales
- Review, oversee financial activities and send monthly report.
- Maintain positive client relationships and drive new acquisitions.
- Implement organizational goals, procedures, and policies.
- Identify improvement gaps and implement corrective measures.
- Handle and resolve all customers’ complaints
- Process customers’ payments
- Respond to all enquiries
- Ensure that the store is clean and ready for opening
- Ensure that the utilities are available and adequate
- Supervise the security personnel
- Create monthly reports
- Manage petty cash
- Take cash payments to the bank
- Calculate and remit taxes
- Prepare payroll
Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree, HND
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in the retail / interior designis a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Social media management
- Proven integrity
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- High level of professionalism;
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Must have knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Keen eye for detail
- Preferably lives within Island axis
- The ideal candidate must have strong leadership skills and the ability to manage people.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: 14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.