Strugz is a Public Relations, Legal, Management and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to maximum capacity. We organize Business and Financial training, with Networking opportunities and partnerships for Startups and Entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Chef
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that all dishes are cooked well and presented in an aesthetically pleasing way
- Oversee food preparation, checking that all kitchen staff are performing their duties
- Monitor equipment quality and order new equipment as needed
- Help the restaurant determine how much food and supplies need to be ordered
- Train new kitchen staff
Chef Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree, HND or OND with 3-4 years work experience
The most important skill for a Chef is the ability to cook well and arrange beautiful dishes, but they need lots of other qualifications as well, including:
- Customer service
- The ability to manage a team of cooks
- Organization skills
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work under extreme pressure
- The ability to communicate in a fast-moving environment
- The ability to make good food consistently, even in a busy kitchen
NGN40,000.00 / Month.
Job Title: Professional Cake Baker and Ice Cream Maker
Employment Type: Full-time
- Designing and improving recipes.
- Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make baked goods, such as bread, cakes, ice cream,etc.
- Decorating and displaying finished products.
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
- Greeting customers, answering questions, making recommendations, accepting orders and payments, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Keeping records relating to deliveries, inventory, and production levels.
- Taking client information and ensuring that deliveries are fulfilled accurately and on time.
- Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 3-5 years work experience.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders, and create amazing baked goods.
- Flexibility to work around customer demands, including early morning, weekend, and holiday availability.
- Ability to work in a hot, hectic environment, stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances, and lift heavy items for extended periods.
NGN35,000.00 / Month
Job Title: Facilities Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to oversee all building-related activities
- You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized andable to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool
- The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Sourcing and overseeing contracts and service providers for functions such as catering, cleaning, parking, security, and technology
- Advising businesses on measures to improve the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the facility
- Supervising teams of staff across different divisions
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained and conducting a proactive maintenance
- Dealing with emergencies as they arise
- Managing budgets
- Ensuring that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations
- Planning for the future by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments, and building projects
- Helping with office relocations
- Drafting maintenance reports.
- OND / B.Sc / B.A in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration, or relevant field
- Experience: 2 – 5 years
- Proven experience as a Facilities Manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage.
- N80,000 monthly.
Deadline: 15th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.