FHON Consulting – We pride ourselves with working with clients who are ambitious and want to set define goals and objectives.
FHON Consulting believes that putting the right things in place such as people, processes, and systems with exceptional customers’ expectation in mind, will get one to the right place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Conducting regular system audits
- Designing and maintain website
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems), current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations, and outages
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- Plan, manage, upgrade, and monitor the organisations website
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the organisations website conforms to brand strategy and meets the standards set by the organisation
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues
- Be informed with the current Fashion industry best practices and monitor competitor websites
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketer/Communications manager to develop strategies for growing subscriber base and web traffic
- Ensure that the organisations website is protected by employing appropriate security measures
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches
- Ensure website quality and efficiency
- Ensure full compliance of website with all laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Strong managerial / leadership skills
- Strong knowledge in Internet protocol systems,
- Experience in Data centre and/or customer support in an iT company will be an advantage. e.g., setting up firewalls – hardware / software, troubleshooting systems …etc
- Web development knowledge
- Knowledge of IP and Windows os and basic knowledge Cisco
- Good knowledge of Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- N80,000 monthly.
Job Title: Interior Designer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Search for and bid on new projects
- Advertise the business on various platforms
- Get Artisan available at all time for the job
- Work closely with the MD to ensure all task are executed.
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements for the project
- Consider how the spaces will be used.
- Ensure the social media page and website is properly managed
- Draw our invoice quote for client
- Search for vendors and materials online and in the market.
- Sketch preliminary plans, including electrical and partition layouts
- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures.
- Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs
- Place orders for materials and oversee the installation of the design elements
- Oversee construction and coordinate with general building contractors to implement the plans and specifications for the project
- Visit the site till project is complete, to ensure that the client is satisfied
- Work closely witharchitects,andconstruction laborers and helpersto determine how interior spaces will function, look, and be furnished.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field.
- Portfolio of design work.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with computational design.
- Highly creative, imaginative and artistic.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Illustrator, SketchUp or similar design software.
Deadline: 2nd November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply