Services Beverages Africa Limited deals in food, drink, and confectioneries. We are focused on manufacturing and expanding our distribution network and introducing new products to the market to fuel our growth. Basically, we are a health-related consumer goods firm famous for our condensed milk and formula milk products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Ikeja Lagos
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO
- Directly oversee operations, HR, and accounting, and partner with the CEO on sales management to budget for sufficient investment capital to achieve growth targets over the near term
- Aggressively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets relative to growth and profitability
- Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 6+ years experience in executive leadership positions
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues.
Job Title: Brand Ambassador
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Post engaging content about our products/services online (e.g., social media and forums).
- Attend trade, product launches, and other events to represent the company.
- Network and establish strong relationships with potential clients.
- Familiarize yourself with our products and services to effectively promote the brand to potential customers.
- Implement various promotion and marketing techniques such as word of mouth, email marketing, social media marketing, etc.
- Follow online comments and reviews and respond or forward to the Marketing department.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of marketing events.
- Track customers’ preferences, metrics and campaigns and make recommend ideas for advertising and positioning.
- Provide feedback to the Marketing and Product departments regarding customers’ preferences and market demands.
- Research, analyze and report on competitors’ marketing activities.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to develop marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Maintain a positive brand image all the time.
- Create social media strategies based on regularly evolving metrics and client feedback.
- Previous work experience as a Brand Ambassador, Promoter or similar role.
- Strong social media presence on multiple platforms.
- Experience creating online content and scheduling tools for social media, like Hootsuite and Buffer
- Excellent communication skills with a professional attitude.
- An outgoing, friendly personality, and a strong desire to meet new people.
- Ability to travel.
- Experience in retail sales is a plus.
- BSc in Marketing or relevant degree
- 2 – 5 years Experience.
Job Title: Pastry Chef
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Plan, implement and manage daily operations
- Prepare menus
- Suggest new menu items
- Understand visitors’ preferences and make suggestions based on findings
- Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread
- Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings so that they are appealing to the eye
- Monitor supplies and ingredients necessary for daily operations
- Check quality of material and condition of equipment
- Train, guide and motivate pastry assistants
- Identify staffing needs and help recruit and train personnel
- Maintain a clean cooking station
- Adhere to health and safety standards
- Keep abreast with the latest food and industry trends
- An OND qualification
- In depth knowledge of sanitation principles
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in food preparation and baking techniques and nutrition
- Applicable knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (pastries that are gluten free, sugarless etc.)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail and creativity
- Great interpersonal and leadership skills
- Friendly attitude
- Strong passion for the art of food design.
Deadline: 19th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.