Bizpool Africa – Our client, a Law Firm in the Heart of Abuja is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Secretary (Law Firm)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- 2 years of experience as a paralegal or legal secretary.
- Familiarity with legal documents and terminology.
- Working knowledge of litigation management software systems.
- Ability to type with a speed of at least 50 wpm with high accuracy.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Able to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Able to work as a team with attorneys and other colleagues.
- Demonstrate a courteous and professional demeanor.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- OND / HND / LLB a prerequisite advantage.
- Transcribe and proofread legal documents.
- Accurately file documents with the court ahead of deadlines.
- Process third party and vendor invoices.
- Arrange travel arrangements for Principal Partners and its associates.
- File, organize, scan, copy and fax legal documents in a timely manner.
- `Answer phone calls, take notes/messages and redirect calls when appropriate.
- Schedule court depositions, hearings, and other meetings.
Facilitate the meeting of deadlines by keeping multiple agendas and provide timely reminders.
Deadline: 10th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.