Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Isheri, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Please detail the Job Purpose:
- To look after plant maintenance & services in shift. Machine maintenance, HVAC operation, water system & maintenance.
Please highlight the Business Requirement for requisition:
- To ensure hassle free production activity on machines and smoothly run the engineering services activity.
Qualification, Experience, & Skills
- BE (Mechanical)
- Experience: 5-8 years, Pharmaceutical (Formulation) solid dosage and syrup
- Job Specific Skills: Computer Literacy, Aware with ERP system, Knowledge of regulatory guidelines
- Other desirable Skills: Exposure in plant engineering administration
- Languages Known: English, Nigeria local language
- Age (desirable): below 35 years
- Please highlight the key competencies that are required to fulfil this role’s obligations satisfactorily.
- People Management, Problem solving, Ownership, Collaborative.
Communication & Working Relationships:
- Internal: All Employees
- External: Vendors
- Number of Direct Reports this position will have: Operators
Key Duties And Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To The Following Activities:
- To attend machine breakdown of plant machinery
- To indent engineering spares electrical items etc.
- To attend cleaning schedule of Air curtain, Tube lights and AHU filters.
- To calibrate of gauges & indicators.
- Operation & performance qualification records of Equipments in production & Utility.
- To carry out preventive maintenance of machineries in the plant.
- Periodically check the consumption of fuel, electricity, water and steam and maintenance.
- To control & give work instructions to the technician.
- Carryout all maintenance of utility & plant equipment.
- Initiate QMS documents and execute CAPA where ever necessary.
- Prepare and implement standard operating procedures & ensure proper documentation.
Deadline: 11th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online