Black Diamond Engineering Limited – We are an engineering firm consulting with a broad spectrum of engineering services from visioning and strategy to detailed designed, from implementation and capacity building to realizing and sustaining value. We also provide a unique blend of engineering consulting in supporting our clients to get results.
The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Job Type: Full Time
- B.Sc. or HND in Quantity Surveying, Construction Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the construction industry.
- Professional certification such as Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS), Quantity Surveyors Registration Board (QSRBN) and other Professional bodies will be an added advantage.
- Review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs.
- Estimate the quantity and costs of materials.
- Assist in preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the Project managers, design department and/or the client.
- Negotiate with contractors and subcontractors.
- Keep track of construction materials and inventory.
- Identify potential financial or construction risks.
- Prepare payments for contractors and subcontractors.
- Document progress, materials, and reports on the project.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with contractors and subcontractors.
- Utilize software to calculate, record, and track inventory and estimates.
- Prepare regular reports about project cost and progress.
Deadline: 20th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Quantity Surveyor” as the subject of the mail.