Roaddo is a start-up company with a vibrant vision, product and team. We are passionate and enthusiastic about our future driven by a common theme of “One App multiple Services”!
We understand the difficulty you face while you have to remember so many passwords for the innumerable apps. Thus to make this easy, we bring to you the roaddo that has rides, deliveries and major services like beauty, massage, etc all stuffed into one.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Team Lead
- The Sales Team Lead will be responsible for leading the commercialization of Roaddo services accounts, including partner and professional services
- Your ultimate goal is to drive success with our users, providers and partners by helping to drive a commercial account strategy that is coherent across channels. The Manager will be the driving force between the stores and user Teams by identifying growth opportunities and leveraging key insights/trends that lead to actionable account plans.
- Additionally, the Lead will be responsible for collaborating with key cross functional teams and stakeholders, participating in the road-to-market Planning process, tracking category performance, building category selling materials, owning product commercialization, supporting major industry/sales meetings and reporting out to senior leaders
- We are looking for a team player who has the ability to drive influence throughout the organization, enjoys building relationships cross functionally, exudes strategic acumen, takes full ownership of assigned projects and identifies growth opportunities.
- This is a people management and Quota carrying role
- The key areas of focus for this role include commercial planning, category assortment, innovation commercialization, and category sales growth strategy.
- Support the Business Manager with daily workload / projects. Main workstreams include executional tracking, and alignment of category activities
- Collaborate with activation, brand, supply chain, shopper insights, marketing, RGM, and category management to identify and build a prioritized annual calendar of relevant activities, programming, occasion/brand/price/pack/channel (OBPPC) tactics and tools required to deliver against the annual commercial plan for assigned categories
- Build compelling, best in class insights-based category selling stories and operating plans that support annual commercial plans for Roaddo partners and providers, inclusive of brand initiatives, innovation, category drivers, right assortment, and merchandising.
- Shepherd the commercialization efforts for new product innovation as well as retail account specific product or package innovation, ensuring retail readiness and launch excellence
- Provide commercial guidance for the annual brand process and innovation launches
- Track in year performance and determine tactical changes or additions to the commercial programming to address Annual Operations goals
- A hunger to succeed
- Ability to partner across multiple levels and functions of an organization to drive improvement in business performance
- Self-motivated and driven with the ability to lead thinking and deliver results in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Tolerance for ambiguity and ability to resolve complex issues with clear commercial-centered solutions
- Minimum of 3 years experience Sales, Marketing, and / or Commercial leadership experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- A good knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools will be an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of driving sustainable results and problem solving
- Outstanding collaboration skills, with proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders across business lines to accomplish shared goals and manage expectations
- Team player with a “can do” attitude.
Here is What we Offer
- Full-time employment
- Completive Salary
- Monthly Wallet allowances
- Ongoing continuous training.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online