Tech TalentHunter Limited – Out client, a Fintech company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
Location: Lekki – Lagos
- Would you like to work on complex and interesting systems within a diverse, supportive environment whilst gaining valuable knowledge of banking applications?
- You’ll manage tickets, perform initial diagnostics and engage the engineering support team to resolve incidents within the agreed SLAs; keeping the client up to date on progress and resolution.
- You will partner with Service Managers to conduct root cause analysis on technical issues and spend about 20% of your time coding to fix issues.
- You’ll be working in a technology-driven environment with regular tech talks and will have your voice heard on suggestions for improvements and the introduction of new technologies, working with a team of senior technologists.
- You could be joining a growing FinTech that are developing a complete retail banking platform that is capable of being configured to suit the needs of any bank. The product has been engineered from the ground up as a Cloud Native, microservice API architecture platform.
- As a Technical Support Engineer, you will join the team responsible for the validation of issues pertaining to core infrastructure, platform and the banking layer.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Advanced analysis and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Coding skills with Python, Go or Java
- Experience analysing monitoring tools, generated logs and associated dashboards
- Collaborative with excellent communication skills
Salary is very competitive, Island and its environs residents preferably.
Deadline: 19th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Technical Support Engineer” as the subject of the mail.