Prisdav Consulting – Our client in the hospitality industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: B2B Marketing Executive (Food and Event)
- We require for immediate employment a B2B Marketing Executive (Food and Events) to generate new businesses and establish new sales clients.
- To excel in this role you should be a grounded marketer, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Must have minimum 3 years experience post NYSC in a marketing role with tangible results to show
- Experience in sales, marketing especially in the media and conference, events, marriage and entertainment space
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Generating Revenue from sales activities
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Ensuring deals are closed on a monthly basis.
N60,000 / month + Commission.
25th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Use Job Title as subject of the mail.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.