PrisDav Consulting – Our client in the Hospitality Industry requires the services of suitable candidates for immediate employment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Order Management Officer
Our client in the hospitality industry requires for immediate employment an Order Management Officer (Food and Events) responsible for the entire order life cycle (order processing, order tracking, and order fulfillment) while providing support to the sales team and customers.
Qualifications & Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2 – 3 years working within a reputable and structured business environment.
- Customer Service
- Analytically minded
- General business knowledge of various sectors.
- Basic account Management
- Basic accounting and reporting (sales and marketing) Skills.
- Interpersonal Relations – presentation skills, team-playing, creative thinking, innovation, time management, Task management skills, planning skills, relationship management.
- Basic selling skills
- Product knowledge
- Oral & Written Communication
- PC Utilization
- Responsible for the entire order life cycle (order processing, order tracking, and order fulfillment).
- Responsible for ensuring OMP running retail assets are fully optimized through accurate forecasting and stock monitoring.
- Responsible for Internal and external customer management to ensure customer satisfaction and best service times.
- Manage and resolve external & internal queries relating to order status and customer account issues.
- Liaise with sales team and customers for efficient and effective closure of all administrative issues relating to ordering process/ order fulfillment.
- Ensure a comprehensive and up-to-date database of information on ordering preferences, product preferences and preferred stock levels for all existing customer base.
- Act as primary client interface for all order fulfillment request.
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints with urgency; immediately refer issues/decisions requiring higher-level discussion or approvals to relevant personnel while maintaining customers satisfaction.
- Order Management Obtain information required to process order (customer oracle code, name, product, quantity, price, delivery address, required date, customer average daily sales/consumption volumes, payment/credit details)
- Work with Sales and Distribution teams as appropriate to ensure all orders are fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure appropriate approvals are in place prior to quote submission.
- Escalate all delays to internal departments where interaction is required.
- Monitor product receipts/allocation at depots nationwide to avoid truck siding due to order unavailability.
- Revalidate or Close expired/reviewed orders as required.
- Ensure all manual requests are duly approved and all regularization completed within SLA.
- Ensure funds/credit availability for all orders.
- Inventory Management & Performance Reporting
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor-OM or Chairman from time to time.
- Overall Territory coverage
- Level of efficiency in the use of the business operating system – ORACLE.
Deadline: 24th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Use Job Title as subject of the mail. Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.