Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cash Loan Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Contract
- Skillfully sell cash loans to all qualified customers in the list sent by the loan coordinator.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Send a daily report of all customer interaction to the loan coordinator.
- Operate in compliance with all company policies.
- Follow up with interested customers by giving detailed information on processes, documentation, and loan limit.
- Timely interactions with FSA and VCR team to ensure seamless processes from start to finish.
- Respond to the applicant’s questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Minimum of OND in related discipline
- Proven experience as a sales agent, Cash Loan Agent,business development, or similar role.
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 0 – 2 years Experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Sound Analytical skills
- Able to work with a team
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and analytical ability
- Creativity and imagination
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Business and commercial acumen
- Persuasion skills
- Driven and ambitious.
Deadline: 26th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.