Impero Techne Limited – We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise-level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Limited was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Frontend Web Developer (React Js / Angular / VueJs)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We’d love to meet someone with these Qualifications (C#, Net Core, SQL & .Net Core Web API 3.1)
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of experience on: Angular, React Js and VueJs with evidence
- Strong Knowledge of C#, .NET Core, and .NET Web API to enable you to consume API in the frontend.
- Familiarity using Scrum / Agile development methodologies
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the position offered as a Senior Front-End Developer
- An innate passion to solve problems, a drive to stay engaged, learn, and level-up quickly.
- You have a passion for helping and contributing to a growing development team.
- Expertise in cascading style sheets (CSS) preprocessors like software as a service (SASS) large scale scrum (LESS), atomic design and responsive design.
- Strong OOP skills and SOLID understanding
- Thorough knowledge and experience using web technologies to implement user interface design patterns and visual design elements.
- Expertise working with style guides and bringing UX designs, tools such as Figma, to life through the application of visual design principles.
- Experience working with continuous integration, Github, Azure Devops and Git flow methodology.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (requirements, design, development, QA, deployment, and maintenance).
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for web applications
- Using GIT and Azure Devops for version controlling and managing codebases with multiple developers
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional code.
- Transform wireframes and prototypes into fully functional, mobile-first, responsive, scalable, flexible, accessible and interactive components.
N150,000 – N160,000 / Month.
Job Title: .Net Senior Software Developer (Front and Backend)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze, design, prototype, program, test, troubleshoot and support – the completesoftwarelifecycle in your hands!
- Envision and deliver new features by working, as part of a high-performing scrum team, with clients, prospects, implementation partners, and
- Create and enhance a scalable SaaS enterprise application
- Assess risks and impacts on the existing system as new functionality is added
- Perform code reviews
- Fostersoftwaredevelopment best practices.
- Front End Development essential (React Js / Angular / VueJs)
What we are looking for:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years strong experience in object-oriented design and programming skills using C#, .NET, .NET Core, Azure, SQL
- Experience with advanced programming constructs such as multi-threaded programming, dependency injection, messaging, advanced SQL, object relational mapping
- Angular .js and Entity Framework
- Hands on experience in applying design patterns, writing unit tests and optimizing performance
- 5+ years of experience with .NET framework & .NET Core
- 4+ years working with .NET Web API
- 2+ years working experience in Unit Testing
- 4+ years working experience in data access experience using Dapper, Entity Framework Core, LINQ
- 4+ years’ experience in Repository Pattern, Domain Driven Design, Test Driven Design
- Evidence of Project undergone in the past
- Experience in Azure Devops and GitHub
- 4+ years’ experience using Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, Triggers, SQL Jobs and Advance Query.
- 3 + years’ experience using Containerized Architecture Docker in .NET Core.
- Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close collaboration within an agile development team.
- 3 years of experience on: Angular, React Js and VueJs with evidence.
- 3 years of experience in Design Pattern in .NET, Design Principles in .NET, Domain-Driven Design, External Object Dependencies, Service Oriented Architecture, Windows Service and Hangfire
- Experience with Unit Testing Libraries / Frameworks
- Strong coding skills for object-oriented programming and Web Services, microservices, or SOA with advanced programming constructs such as multithreaded programming, dependency injection, LINQ, advanced SQL, object-relational mapping.
- Good command of SQL programming constructs and database design
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently and in close collaboration within an Agile development team.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and collaboration skills.
N200,000 – N220,000 / Month.
Deadline: 13th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.