Greengates Group Limited is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 22 years ago to provide world class products and services in all the countries it operates. The Group comprises of fully diversified limited liability companies providing a complete bouquet of business services to indigenous and international markets.
From a vantage position, presence and partnerships with time tested and successful institutions in major industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, North America and Asia, we have acquired a world class solution to meeting our customers and stakeholders needs which is globally unrivaled in our areas of operation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Chief Security Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc / HND / advanced Diploma in Security Operations and Management, Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology, Criminology or related discipline with a minimum of 7 years work experience.
- Ability to recruit and train security personnel, coordinating and accomplishing of security tasks, good managerial skill.
- He must be an ex-service man with a clean service record and have military, para military background (soldier, police, navy or airforce), industrial and corporate security experience.
- He must applicant must be versatile in asset protection and human relations.
- He must resides within following areas:Lagos Island/V I, Ebute Metta, Surulere, Ketu, Ojota, Bariga/Shomolu.
- Age: 45 years and above.
Deadline: 18th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply